Throughout the last 50 years, Wayne Alarm Systems has prided ourselves for exceptional customer service and treating the customer right, and our monitoring center in Lynn, Massachusetts is no different. Our top-notch alarm monitoring services ensure a timely response when a break-in, fire or other security-related event occurs. You’ll feel better knowing that trained professionals are keeping an eye on your property on a 24/7/365 basis.
How Does Our Home Security Alarm Service Work?
Here’s a general overview of how our monitoring service works. When something or someone triggers an alarm or sensor, your system’s control panel registers the event and sends an immediate signal to our central monitoring station. Our professional security personnel will receive the alert and attempt to contact you by phone to notify you and confirm the event. If you indicate that the emergency is real or we can’t reach you, we’ll contact the appropriate agency to dispatch first responders if necessary.
What Are the Benefits of Using an Alarm Monitoring Center?
Our alarm monitoring services offer a host of valuable benefits:
- Rapid response: Every second counts in an emergency. Because our monitoring center receives an immediate alert when a security event occurs, we can take prompt action to address the issue and send help. In some cases, this can mean the difference between life and death.
- Around-the-clock coverage: A fire, break-in or other security event can occur at any time — including when no one is home or while you’re sleeping. With our 24/7/365 alarm monitoring services, a knowledgeable security professional is watching your property at all times. We can detect and respond to potential problems in the early stages — before they escalate.
- Crime deterrent: Using yard signs to advertise that your home has a monitored security system with make crooks think twice about targeting your property. They know this significantly increases the likelihood of getting caught.
- Reducing false alarms: False alarms are a nuisance for the property owner, as well as for law enforcement officers who waste valuable time responding to nonevents. Our monitoring service can cut down on the number of false alarms.
- Lower insurance premiums: Many insurance companies offer a discount to homeowners that install a monitored security system.
- Peace of mind: Knowing you’ve protected your home with a central monitoring service will allow you to sleep better at night. You’ll also worry less about what might be happening at your property while you’re away.
Our Credentials Help Make Wayne Alarm Systems the Best Choice in Alarm Monitoring Companies in MA
Wayne Alarm Systems is proud to announce we have achieved the highest credentials a monitoring center can receive. These credentials are the following:
Five Diamond Monitoring Center: This organization, which represents the alarm monitoring industry, grants Five Diamond status to companies that made it their practice to meet the highest levels of professionalism, training, and expertise in the industry. Certification is awarded annually to monitoring companies that satisfy all of the requirements of the “five points of excellence,” which demonstrate a commitment to the following:
- Delivering superior customer service
- Random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory
- Ongoing job-related education and testing
- Raising industry standards through Central Station Alarm Association membership and participation
- Reducing false alarms
Underwriters Laboratories (UL Listed): To achieve, and be able to maintain this approval, Wayne Alarm Systems, Inc. has to meet UL’s stringent operational and procedural standards, year after year. As part of UL’s extensive and ongoing counter check requirements, UL also independently performs a series of checks on a regular basis to verify continuing compliance with all of UL’s performance-based standards.
FM Approved: The National Fire Protection Association mandates that all central monitoring stations must comply with the NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm Code. The code stipulates that alarm monitoring companies must be certified or placarded by a third-party accrediting organization, such as FM Approves. Our FM approved Central Station means that we are providing our customers with broad national acceptance and recognition by authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs).
Beware of Security Companies That Outsource Their Fire Alarm Monitoring Services in Massachusetts
In our industry, many consumers fall victims to third-party monitoring, which means after you sign your monitoring contract, they turn around and sell it to another company to handle the task. This new monitoring company could be anywhere in the country, or even the world. You’re just a number to them, a number as high as possibly millions. In the event of an emergency, some monitoring centers can take over a minute to get in contact with you.
At Wayne Alarm Systems we have our own, privately owned monitoring center staffed by highly trained, professional company employees. We don’t rely on outside call centers or independent contractors of questionable quality and reputation. We pride ourselves on having an average eight-second response time. We care personally about every family or business we monitor — you can’t say the same about an overseas company.
Contact Us for More Information About Our Alarm Monitoring Services in Massachusetts
Learn more about the benefits of our home security alarm monitoring service — and what makes Wayne Alarm Systems the leader among all alarm monitoring companies in Massachusetts. Give us a call at 781-595-0000 (Lynn area) or 508-825-9200 (Nantucket area) today. You can also contact us online at your convenience.