Request a Quote
Are Smart Home Security Systems Safe?
The ultimate goal of any security system is to increase your home’s safety. While there are some challenges with smart security systems, you can easily strengthen your system to grant you maximum security.
All security systems, even wired ones, can be strengthened. Here are a few tips for improving your smart security system to prevent others from viewing your information:
- Employ the passcode feature on your smartphone to keep other people from accessing your security information. Also, make sure you have passwords on your computers at home.
- Set up separate networks for your devices. If one device happens to get hacked, different networks will still protect the others.
- Use firewalls on your computer and router. Regularly check to make sure your protective programs are up and running.
- Replace your router if it does not have top-tier security features.
- Keep devices updated and run regular security patches.
If you keep these tips in mind, you can rest easy knowing you are taking extra steps to protect your home.
Benefits of Home Automation Systems
There are many benefits to smart home automation, including:
- Universal accessibility: As long as you have your phone, you can check your security system from any location. You can watch over your home and feel secure when you’re on vacation or at work.
- 24/7 protection: Instead of turning your system on and off when you leave the house, smart home automation systems give you constant protection.
- Advanced detection: While traditional security systems only monitor main entry points, smart sensors can detect patterns and alert you when they notice an irregular movement, a cut phone cord, or a disconnected server.
- Easy integration: Smart home security systems work seamlessly with other smart devices such as lights, thermostats, and speakers. You can access all your devices from your phone for your convenience.
- Increased savings: As you avoid potential robberies, you will save money on repairs and replacing belongings. Automated security systems also use less electricity than traditional options, so you can save on your energy bill as well.
If you’re ready to install a wireless security system, you may need help finding the perfect match for your home. Wayne Alarm Systems has been serving the community for over 50 years. We have our own UL Listed monitoring center with backup generators and an additional location in Texas to make sure we can protect you at any time.
Contact us today to request a free quote and find out more about how our smart home automation systems can help you feel safe and secure.
You’re in Control
The home of the future you always dreamed of has finally arrived in the form of cloud home automation systems. Our smart home automation systems from Honeywell allow you to control virtually every aspect of your home automatically, from lighting to security to temperature and more.
Enter your home and have the temperature set perfectly for your arrival? Have the lights go up as the sun goes down? Unlock a door via your smartphone? You bet! Honeywell can help you bring your home to life with a customized solution that can work with your lifestyle and budget and grow with your changing needs. Make the most of your home by taking control.
Smart Home Systems
You’ve seen the incredible things smart home devices can do. Automation makes daily functions in your home easier and more efficient. If security and automation appeal to you, hire a professional to conduct your smart home system installation.
When you leave for the day, your smart home devices will maintain the necessary processes. Those that you don’t need, like lighting, will be available when you return. Your home or business will be safe with Wayne Alarm Systems’ array of security solutions.
Honeywell designs their products to create the future. Their home automation solutions make homeowners feel safe, comfortable and understood. When you can set a welcoming glow from your front porch or program your bedroom to the perfect temperature before you slip between the sheets, you’ll be more excited to go home than ever before. Wayne Alarm Systems is proud to be a Honeywell Authorized Dealer.
Choose Wayne Alarm Systems
National alarm and home automation companies have two major problems. First, they lack satisfactory customer service. Second, they fail to implement trustworthy employment guidelines. Large companies field so many questions and requests that connecting with a representative is challenging for customers. Also, many businesses hire without doing background checks. This issue is particularly troubling because you must invite these employees into your home.
Local companies with only a few employees have their own drawbacks. One issue is their small service areas. In addition, their staff is so small that if someone takes time off, it becomes even harder to make contact and receive service.
Wayne Alarm Systems is a regional company with a stellar local, national and international reputation. We’re a five-diamond certified central monitoring service provider, and we’re still expanding. The size of our team is compatible with our service area, so we can provide customer service, installations and other important solutions without making you wait. We also conduct background checks and issue certificates of clearance for all employees. Feel empowered to take the next step toward convenience and safety with Wayne Alarm Systems.
Contact Us for a Free Quote on Smart Home Devices and Installation
If you want to customize your home or safeguard your business, trust Wayne Alarm Systems to install the best security and home automation systems for your needs. Our team of experienced professionals is proud to serve Massachusetts and New England overall. With more than 50 years of experience and unmatched customer service, we know how to install your smart home devices precisely how you want them.
Get a free security consultation today or call us at 781-595-0000 for more information.
Request a Quote Call (781) 595-0000