For over 40 years, Wayne Alarm has been recognized locally, nationally, and internationally for combining extraordinary customer service with a commitment to meeting and exceeding the highest standards set for the security industry. A huge part of being who we are is caring for our customers. One of our largest services is helping families stay safe in their own home from intrusion, theft, fire, carbon monoxide poisoning, and the ravages of Mother Nature. We pride ourselves on providing the best safety solutions available to keep your family and your property safe and sound.
We often hear the question, “I live in a safe neighborhood, why do I need a security system?” Here are a few reasons why a residential security system is so important.
- Cost Savings for the Long Haul – While you may believe that spending the money on a home security system is costly, the failure to install a residential security system can cost you more in the long run. Imagine the loss of valuable property in the case of a theft, fire, or act of nature. Don’t skip out on the security of your home.
- Deterrence of Intruders – The mere presence of a home security system, especially one that has 24/7 monitoring, can sometimes be just enough to prevent a burglar from attempting to enter your home. Many home security systems come with home automation that can turn lights on and off at critical times, thus making your home look lived in even when you have stepped out. This, too, can deter a criminal from entering your home.
- Sense of Security – Many of our clients originally installed a security system due to the need to safeguard valuables and later found that the feeling of comfort and security was just as valuable to their family.
- Detection of Hazards – Home security isn’t just meant to deter criminals, but also to alert family members in the case of smoke, fire, or the invisible killer, carbon monoxide.
- Remote Access – Home security systems are so advanced that just by the click of a button on your tablet or smartphone you can adjust lights, unlock/lock doors or even open/close the garage door. Some smart home automations linked to security can allow you to remotely program your thermostat as well. This remote access is yet another layer in the comprehensive residential security package that can give your family a sense of security.
If you want to find out more about our services and systems, call Wayne Alarm today for a free quote. Lynn, MA (781) 595-0000 • Nantucket, MA (508) 825-9200