Lexington Alarm Monitoring
Dear Valued customers,
As of February 14th, 2018 we will begin transferring all emergency signals to the newly updated Monitoring Center located at 424 Essex Street in Lynn, Massachusetts. We are excited to offer all of our customers enhanced monitoring capabilities with the highest certifications in the industry. If anyone would like to see the new monitoring center, we strongly encourage all of our customers to visit.
We developed the following benefits below to help you with some questions during this transition.
Key benefits to merging Monitoring Centers- What does this mean to you, the customer?
- State of the art- The New Monitoring center was just recently updated as of 2018 to a state of the art facility.
- Our certifications- Our Monitoring Center is U.L. Listed, FM approved and TMA Five Diamond certified. These are the highest qualifications in the industry.
- Investment in new technology- We added system III receivers which process alarm traffic significantly faster resulting in a faster response for you.
- New Reporting Capabilities- with SIMS III SQL this will provide additional ways customers can receive their alarm and signal activity.
- New Services- With the new monitoring center this enables Lexington Alarm Customers to have access to new services including Video Monitoring, Managed Access Control Systems and Honeywell Total connect services.