Human Resources Generalist
Wayne Alarm Systems
We are looking to employ an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. This position will specialize in our benefits and recruiting functions.
To ensure success, HR Generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and training. Top candidates will be comfortable managing and understanding benefits such as ICHRA, Health Insurance, Retirement plans, and other company benefits.
This position will respond directly to the Human Resources Manager.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Assist employees with questions about claims, plan eligibility, and life event changes, as well as conduct new-client/new-hire orientations.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Understand the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, running CORI, and issuing employment contracts.
- Handle insurance policies, 401k, workers comp, STD, LTD, PFMLA, and other benefits.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Results driven.
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office, and related HR software.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate degree or higher in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- SHRM-(S)CP or PHR (preferred).
- No heavy lifting is required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Full time.
- Monday through Friday.
- 40 hours weekly.
- No Travel.
- 100% paid health care for individuals along with family plans.
- 100% paid dental insurance for individuals along with family plans.
- 401k with 25% company match up to 15% pay.
- Vision plan.
- Vacation Packages.
- Sick Time.
- Short-term, long-term, and life insurance.
To support our culture and company values, we have many functions and events during the year that allows team members a chance to come together and strengthen our organization, such as:
- 4th of July BBQ
- Baseball games
- Easter Party for family
- Cinco De Mayo
- Ice cream days
- Department outings
- Annual Holiday Celebration
We believe in being local, providing exceptional quality service, and having a reputation as being the best.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com