Customer Service Representative – Woburn, MA
You win because of what we bring to the table. We win because we are looking to hire sharp minded, motivated people, interested in growth and a stable career. Our customers win because of our team work!
Lexington Alarm Systems has been a successful and stable company over the last 50 years. We continue to experience strong growth and are looking for a talented sales coordinator. This position is critical to our continued success in our installation department and offers stability and future growth within our organization. We are willing to train the right candidate that can display strong personal, communications and customer service skills.
We are a growing security and life safety company that offers its employees great benefits, great environment, great culture, and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will have the responsibility to work with our customers that are in need of service for their systems. You will be required to maintain a high level of customer communication and satisfaction, have a strong work ethic and a passion to create customer loyalty. Customer Service Coordinators are responsible for maintaining a high level of productivity in a fast-paced environment with expert level multitasking capabilities.
- Dispatch, scheduling and managing service routes
- Handling various types of customer inquiry (phone, email, etc)
- Creating and Scheduling Service Tickets
- Proactive Outbound service calling (as needed)
- Residential and Commercial Service Contract Inspection scheduling
- Commercial Fire Inspection Scheduling
- Promoting excellence by providing a superior service experience to each customer
- Handling a high volume of calls, answer and direct inquiries in a timely and customer-centric manner with consideration for the company’s efficiency, productivity, and profitability guidelines
- Minimum 3 years proven success working on high performance teams in fast-paced, results-oriented service environment
- Excellent phone and customer relationship skills
- Proven experience developing service solutions derived from problem analysis, good judgment and customer focus.
- Working knowledge of computers and contact management/customer service tracking software
- Passionate about creating excellent customer experiences and building both internal, and external relationships; good team player
- A self-starter and results oriented with the ability to see multiple tasks through to completion
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Handling customer requests as the need arises
- Scheduling customer requests
- Manage incoming emails
- Proactive outbound calling as needed
- Assisting technicians with any challenges that occur during the course of the day
Required Education and Experience
- High School
- No heavy lifting required
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Full time
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am – 4:00pm or 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- 40 hours weekly
- No travel is expected for this position
- 100% paid health care for individuals along with family plans
- 100% paid dental Insurance for individuals along with family plans
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401k and company match
- Vacation Packages
- Sick Time
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability plans
- Company paid Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
We believe in being local, providing exceptional quality, service and having a reputation as being the best.