Alarm Technician – Woburn, MA
You win because of what we bring to the table. We win because we are looking to hire sharp minded, motivated people, interested in growth and a stable career. Our customers win because of our team work!
Lexington Alarm Systems has been a successful and stable company over the last 49 years. We continue to experience strong growth and are looking for a talented Alarm Technician. We are willing to train the right candidate that can display strong personal, communications and customer service skills.
We are a growing security and life safety company that offers its employees great benefits, great environment, great culture, and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Systems Technician Class D License or higher, or in school to attain license
- Experience with Alarm panels
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a good driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- 100% paid health care options for individuals and family plans
- 100% paid dental insurance along with partially subsidized family plans
- Flex Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- YMCA Membership Discounts
- 401k and company match
- Vision plans
- Education reimbursement plans
- Vacation Packages
- Sick Time
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability
- 100% paid life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Alarm: 2 years (Required)
- Electrical Class D or higher License (Required)
We believe in being local, providing exceptional quality, service and having a reputation as being the best.