Alarm Apprentice – Woburn, MA
You win because of what we bring to the table. We win because we are looking to hire sharp minded, motivated people, interested in growth and a stable career. Our customers win because of our team work!
Lexington Alarm Systems has been a successful and stable company over the last 49 years. We continue to experience strong growth and are looking for a talented sales coordinator. This position is critical to our continued success in our installation department and offers stability and future growth within our organization. We are willing to train the right candidate that can display strong personal, communications and customer service skills.
We are a growing security and life safety company that offers its employees great benefits, great environment, great culture, and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Training for installation/service of all security & life safety products including but not limited to:
- Access Control
- Fire Alarm
- Security Systems
- IP Video
- Diagnose causes of problems or failures in systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair
- Replace system components as assigned; panels, audible/visual alarms, etc.
- Request equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of equipment required to complete service
- Respond to emergency situations during and after hours to resolve immediate safety concerns
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a good driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Systems Technician Class D License or higher, or in school to attain license
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, climbing and balancing, kneeling, crouching and or crawling and significant fine finger dexterity
- Full Time
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 100% paid health care for individuals along with family plans
- 100% paid dental Insurance for individuals along with family plans
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401k and company match
- Vacation Packages
- Sick Time
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability plans
- Company paid Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woburn, MA 01801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
We believe in being local, providing exceptional quality, service and having a reputation as being the best.