Alarm Technician position with 100% paid employee Healthcare!
Lexington Alarm Systems is a growing security life safety systems provider with offices in Lynn, Woburn and Nantucket MA offers employees’ full healthcare with cutting edge technology and a great company culture.
Lexington Alarm Systems was founded in 1968 after the home of founder, Ralph Sevinor’s house was broken into. Now we are one of the top 50 security companies in the nation. Our focus is on quality and reputation, to be the best (not the largest) in our industry. At Lexington Alarm Systems, we focus on building our team of over 110 employees and culture which is why our average employee has been here for 10 years and 1/3rd has been here over 10. (Our longest employee has been over 37 years!)
- Our company has numerous company events throughout the year including, 4th of July, BBQ, Baseball games, Softball, Easter Party for family, Cinco De Mayo Fiesta, Ice cream days, department outings and annual Holiday dinner.
- We believe in being local, exceptional quality, service and having a reputation as being the best.
We’re looking for an Alarm Technician. The pay range we’re offering is commensurate with experience.
Looking for someone who wants to deliver and wants a home.
- We offer 100% paid Healthcare, Dental insurance, 401k with company Match, Vacation package, disability and death benefit insurance. Certain positions also can receive: Cell phone, IPad, Laptop and more.
- Experience with Alarm panels such as: Ademco, GE, DSC, Firelite, Napco, and others.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Valid driver’s license Must possess a Massachusetts division of professional licensure Masters, Journeyman, Systems technician or be currently pursuing one.
- Responsible for installation of all security products including but not limited to: Access Control, Fire Alarm, Security Systems, CCTV, IP Video.
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, climbing and balancing, kneeling, crouching and or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity.
- Diagnose causes of problems or failures in systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair.
- Replace system components as assigned; panels, audible/visual alarms, etc.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of equipment required to complete service.
- Respond to emergency situations during and after hours to resolve immediate safety concerns.
- Maintains assigned vehicle, tools and equipment. Keep accurate inventory records.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay
- Heavy investment in employee training (Conferences, Expos, Licenses etc.)
- Leading benefits package in industry
- Working with cutting edge technology for world renowned company known for its quality
- If you are a bright team player looking for a home looking to grow