As a member of the customer service team, you will have the responsibility of performing various types of data entry, answering incoming phone calls and working with our customer service software. You will be required to maintain a high level of focus, productivity, have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter.
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Scanning circuit plans to service tickets
- Updating of Installation circuit plans
- Update and email completed Fire Inspection Reports
- Enter zone information into new Building Reports Software once ready to launch
- Maintaining productivity log for tracking of circuit plan status
- Special projects assigned by management
- Ordering of Office supplies
- Issuance of Insurance certificates
- Calling and submitting Fire permits
- Coordinating Final Fire inspections for new installations
- Managing Lawn Sign Queue
- Managing Office Vendors:
- Incoming/Outgoing mail
- Inputting Daily Check Deposits
- Handing out pay stubs bi-weekly
- Updating Extended Warranty dates within customer account as they get renewed or signed
- Installation Department tasks as assigned
- Service Department tasks as assigned
- Special Admin tasks as assigned
- Minimum 3 years administrative assistant or equivalent experience.
- Must have excellent communications skills and be able to interface with managers in all departments and levels.
- Requires high-level skill in the performance of administrative support and operational functions.
- Requires considerable ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices; compose effective and accurate correspondence; and deal with routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
- Requires the ability to work independently in carrying out assignments to completion. Personable, Energetic, Responsive, Confident and Honest.
- Excellent PC applications skills to include proficiency in various software such as spreadsheets, databases, and word-processing. (Preferably MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer etc.)
- Ability to learn and comprehend job related tasks as specified.
- Must be self-driven to complete open tasks with minimal guidance.
- Must be willing to contribute to a positive workplace environment daily.
- Must be driven to provide exceptional customer service, and use each customer interaction as a value building opportunity.
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task and work independently to prioritize daily work-loads, as well as providing timely follow-up as needed.