Woburn, MA 01801
You win because of what we bring to the table. We win because we are looking to hire sharp minded, motivated people, interested in growth and a stable career. Our customers win because of our team work!
Lexington Alarm Systems has been a successful and stable company over the last 49 years. We continue to experience strong growth and are looking for a talented sales coordinator. This position is critical to our continued success in our installation department and offers stability and future growth within our organization. We are willing to train the right candidate that can display strong personal, communications and customer service skills.
We are a growing security and life safety company that offers its employees great benefits, great environment, great culture, and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
The Sales Coordinator is critical to ensure that our installation projects are prepared for and professionally scheduled. This position is also responsible for providing effective customer solutions for all internal and external customers by using excellent written and verbal communications. Must have strong customer service skills and attitude.
- Navigate through our internal software programs
- Schedule installations with customers/contractors
- Audit/Billing of Installation projects upon completion
- Handle incoming customer communications through phone calls and e-mail
- Audit customer information for errors and discrepancies
- Demonstrate knowledge of product and services
- Assisting Customer Service with incoming call overflow as needed
- Special Projects as assigned
- Ability to multitask
- Answer questions from customers or individuals on how our product operates or direct them to the person able to assist them
- Possesses excellent customer service attitude and written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, results driven, and able to work in a high volume and fast-paced office environment
- Ability to resolve challenging situations calmly and professionally
Required Education and Experience
- High School
- No heavy lifting required
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Full time
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00AM – 4:00PM
- 40 hours weekly
- No travel is expected for this position
- 100% paid health care for individuals along with family plans
- 100% paid dental Insurance for individuals along with family plans
- Vision Insurance
- 401k and company match
- Vacation Packages
- Sick Time
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability plans
- Company paid Life insurance
We believe in being local, providing exceptional quality, service and having a reputation as being the best.