Inside Sales Consultant
You win because of what we bring to the table. We win because we are looking to hire sharp minded, motivated people, interested in growth and a stable career. Our customers win because of our team work!
Wayne Alarm Systems was founded in 1968 after the home of founder, Ralph Sevinor’s house was broken into. Now we are one of the top 50 security companies in the nation. Our focus is on quality and reputation, to be the best (not the largest) in our industry. At Wayne Alarm Systems, we focus on building our team of over 110 employees and culture which is why our average employee has been here for 10 years and 1/3rd has been here over 10. (Our longest employee has been over 37 years!)
We are a growing security and life safety company that offers its employees great benefits, great environment, great culture, and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
The inside sales specialist position develops, maintains and interacts primarily utilizing the phone and other forms of electronic communication to a broad scope of new and existing customers to increase sales of products and/or services. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer needs and objectives. You must be comfortable making high volume outbound calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Follow- up with sales funnel outbound calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Collaborate with marketing, support, community management, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Research prospects, identify key players and generate interest
- Results driven
- Proven Inside Sales Experience
- Strong phone presence and experience outbound calling
- Understand the alarm business (hardware and programs)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Solution selling
Required Education and Experience
- High School
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales or sales support experience
- No heavy lifting required
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Full time
- Monday through Friday
- 40 hours weekly
- No travel is expected for this position
- 100% paid health care for individuals along with family plans
- Dental Insurance
- 401k and company match
- Vacation Packages
- Sick Time
- Short term, long term, and life insurance
We believe in being local, providing exceptional quality, service and having a reputation as being the best.